#1 in San Diego Water Damage Restoration
TSC will pay your deductible UP TO 2500.00 with *Full Service Restoration **(Full Service means Emergency Services and Building Repairs.)
NEW! TSC now offering Leak Detection & Plumbing Repair1 (888) 494-8557
Why Call TSC for Your Fire & Flood Damage Restoration Needs?
- Our specialists are available 24/7 and dispatch quickly. You won’t find a faster, or more available, water damage restoration company in San Diego.
- Our technicians are backed by a full arsenal of damage restoration equipment from the industry’s most trusted brands, including Dri-Eaz and Prochem.
- We are able to handle the jobs that are too big for other water damage restoration companies. Our team has restored high school gyms, medical labs, office buildings, apartment buildings, and many other large scale strutures.
- We cover a lot of ground. Our team serves all of San Diego and Orange counties, as well as parts of Imperial, Los Angeles, and Riverside counties.
- We handle literally every part of the restoration process. We’ll remove the water, store your furniture, dry your carpets, clean your drapes, repaint your walls, and leave your space looking as good as new.
- We work with virtually every major property insurance carrier directly, so you don’t have to.
- We are fully licensed, bonded, and insured for all your damage repair and restoration needs.
HELP & INFO
Fire / Flood / Mold Prevention Tips
Learn about how to prevent your home from suffering the damage of fire, flood, and mold. Our Prevention Tips will help you new ways to keep your home safe and free.
Our Water Damage Repair Team Serves San Diego & Beyond
From our headquarters in the NBC building of San Diego’s historic Gaslamp Quarter, we’re able to rapidly respond to emergency fire and water damage situations throughout the city of San Diego.
With the help of our large fleet and arsenal, several satellite locations, and one of the best crews in the business, we have consistently restored homes and businesses throughout southern California. You’ll find our teams regularly serving clients in:
- San Diego County
- Orange County
- Los Angeles County
- Riverside County
- Imperial County
To learn more about which areas we service, you’re welcome to call and speak with a technician or visit our service area page.