All it takes is a few inches of water to create a serious threat to your home or office. The harmful effects of water damage can be reduced greatly by the prompt and reliable water damage restoration services. Our plumbing experts are available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, when you need service most, to quickly repair the problem (if applicable) and prevent further damage.
Water Restoration Experts
Our plumbing experts are well-trained and knowledgeable in the area of water damage restoration. Our trained professionals receive the Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration Certification (IICRC) and perform water restoration services in compliance with standards for professional water damage restoration. Ours vehicles are fully equipped with state-of-the art water extraction, drying and moisture testing equipment to handle everything including:
- Water and sewer damage cleanup
- Cleaning and deodorizing
- Drying of contents and structure
- Water Leak Repair
Roto-Rooter Water Leak Repair Services Include:
- Hidden Water and Sewer Leaks
- Pipe Leak Repair
- Plumbing Leaks
- Sewer & Drain Blockage
- Slab Leak Detection
- Water Leak Repair Options
- Water Leak Detection Equipment
- Water Leaks Behind Walls
Our professionals have seen the devastating effects water can have on your home and family. That’s why we understand the importance of prompt response times, and being available around the clock to help get your house back to normal as quickly as possible. Roto-Rooter’s water restoration professionals will provide a free on-site evaluation and work directly with your insurance company to make the repair experience as hassle-free as possible. While some disasters can’t be predicted, if you live in an area prone to natural disasters, or have had plumbing-related flood damage in the past, there are a few things you can do to protect your home.
- Monitor any areas that have had water damage in the past.
- Keep the number of your local Roto-Rooter on hand at all times! Save the number to your local our plumbing expert and post it near the areas most susceptible to water damage.
- Inspect pipes, water shutoffs, appliance connections and hoses regularly for potential leaks.
- In areas prone to flood damage, install flood alarms for help with early detection and to prevent damage.
Commercial water problems can not only disrupt your business, but also negatively affect your customers and employees, causing a loss of revenue and profits. Water problems can occur at any time of the day or night—usually when it’s least convenient. Our water restoration teams are available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year to take control of your water problem and get your business back to normal as quickly as possible. Whether your water emergency is big or small, the water restoration experts can quickly assess the situation, with any type of business including:
- Property management and landlords
- Food service
- Hotel and motel
- Schools and universities