24/7 Fire & Water Damage Restoration in Escondido, CA
Your Full Service Flood, Fire, and Mold Remediation Specialists
Water damage is never something you plan for. It happens and you have to react quickly. Our Escondido water damage restoration team is here to help. We’re available 24/7 to help you stop the damage before it gets out of hand. Our expert service team can come in and find the source of your issue and stop it.
Our Escondido Water Damage Repair Team Doesn’t Waste Time
When we arrive for a water damage repair job we bring the latest in wet dry vacuum equipment, submersible pumps and industrial driers to extract every last drop of water from your house or office.
We’ll Help You Minimize Water Damage Before we Even Arrive
When you call us, we’ll help you minimize the damage until we can get there. Our Escondido based operator will take down your pertinent information and then advise you to do all of the following depending on your situation:
- If you can identify and stop the source of the water, do that before you make the phone call. If you can’t stop the water, find the nearest water shut off valve and turn it off.
- Unplug small appliances, lights and other electric devices before the water can get to them. DO NOT unplug anything while standing in water.
- Don’t walk on any water logged carpet.
- Place aluminum foil underneath all furniture legs to prevent permanent rust stains in the carpet.
- Pin up your furniture skirts so they don’t come in contact with the floor.
- Hang your drapes up out of the way.
- Take out any moisture sensitive items from the area, especially pictures, books, floor coverings, rugs and anything else that might wick up water.
- Don’t use a shop vacuum to try to remove the water – it is not rated to be used in a flood emergency and could cause electrocution.
- Wash your hands after you touch anything that has been contaminated during the flooding, especially if you are dealing with black or grey water.
Experience the Difference of a Professional Water Damage Restoration Team
What makes us experts in the water damage restoration field? We use high quality equipment to remove water and dry your home or office. We will extract water from your carpet, padding, furniture and anywhere else that it has pooled. Our professional grade dehumidifiers will dry the water that cannot be immediately physically extracted. We will also use high powered fans to help speed up the evaporation and dehumidification process.
The highly trained technicians at our Escondido water damage restoration company and its state of the art equipment are a combination you can trust when something like your home or office is at stake.
We have also been privileged to work on some of the largest water damage restoration projects in Escondido and throughout San Diego County. Our experience fixing water damage to schools, medical campuses, warehouses, hotels, and other large scale properties means we know the process inside and out. There isn’t a more experienced home water damage restoration team in Escondido.
Proudly Serving Escondido and Nearby Communities
You’ll find our team helping families and businesses in Escondido, 92025, 92027, 92030 and 92046 almost daily. Call today to see why our team is right for your restoration needs.
Contact Our Escondido Damage Recovery Team Today
We Also Handle Mold & Fire Damage Restoration
Fire and mold damage present their own unique problems and challenges, but we’re fully equipped to handle them.
What’s Different About Fire Damage Repair in Escondido?
The most unique part of dealing with fire damage is removing the smell. Depending on what fueled the fire and was consumed in it, your home or office could smell like wood smoke at the best, or a whole lot worse. In addition to all of the regular steps in water damage restoration, fire damage restoration also requires deodorizing and ozone treatments to remove the smells that would set in otherwise. We are always conscious of the limitations of these treatments and know how to approach them to keep the smells from setting in for good.
What’s Different About Mold Remediation in Escondido?
Mold can be one of the most dangerous substances you can introduce to a home. Stachybotrys chartarum, or black mold, can cause everything from respiratory illness to neurological issues, which is why it needs to be eliminated at the first sign of trouble.
Unlike most fire and flood damage, mold damage is not something that can appear overnight. Most structures that suffer mold damage have severe issues with dampness, ventilation, a lack of air filtration, and ongoing leaking or puddling of water. That’s why we not only remove the mold, but evaluate its causes and take extensive measures to prevent it.
Call Escondido’s Most Trusted Damage Restoration Service Today
Team members are standing by to take your call and dispatch help, 24 hours a day.