National City Water Damage Restoration
Do you need water damage restoration in National City? Has a leaky pipe burst and caused you some serious issues? We are the team to call. No restoration job is too big or too small for our National City crew.
If you’ve had a major water emergency, call us right away. The sooner you get someone on the way, the sooner your water issue can be handled. The longer you delay, the more time water has to wick up your walls, down into your baseboards and into the subflooring. The sooner we arrive the sooner we can stop the long term damage that can be caused by this type of action.
After you’ve made your phone call to our National City water damage restoration team there are a few things you can do to limit the amount of damage to your home or office.
At The First Signs of Water Damage:
- Shut off the main water source to the building, if possible.
- Turn off the electricity at the breaker. Then unplug and remove any lighting and electric devices from the area.
- Put aluminum foil under the legs of any furniture to prevent rust stains in the carpet.
- Tack up any fabric skirts or draperies to prevent water wicking.
- Remove any paper based items (books, newspaper, etc.), rugs, shoes, planed pots or anything else that is sitting on a wet carpet area.
If Your House is Flooded, Don’t:
- Walk on wet carpet any more than necessary to remove items.
- Place down newspaper to walk on – the ink can transfer into the carpet.
- Use a home shop vacuum to clear up the water – it is not rated for industrial use and could end up shocking you or being damaged itself.
Contact Our National City Water Damage Repair Team
Our Water Damage Restoration Specialists are Fully Equipped
Our team of water damage restoration specialists is equipped with the latest moisture detectors, hygrometers, infrared cameras, submersible pumps, professional grade wet dry vacuums, truck mounted extraction units and more. But we don’t stop with water removal, that’s just the first step.
Our National City flood removal team team them does a full cleaning and sanitation service in the area to remove any contaminants left by black or grey water. This includes different cleaning methods for different items, the removal of permanently damaged carpeting and padding, and a full wipe down of everything in the affected area.
Don’t delay, every minute you wait is another minute we aren’t on the road to save your valuables. Call the water damage restoration experts in National City right now!
Proudly Servicing National City and Nearby Communities
If you need help in National City, CA 91950, 91951, or anywhere in South Bay, your search is over. Call now for emergency 24/7 service.