Bonita Flood Damage Repair
The Flood, Fire, Mold, and Water Damage Repair Authority
If you’re looking for a company that can help with your water or flood damage repair in Bonita, CA, there isn’t much room for error. Left unchecked, water damage can get worse by the minute, causing long term damage to your home’s surfaces and foundation. If you don’t act fast, you could risk destruction of property and mold contamination that could have otherwise been avoided.
24 Hour Water Damage Repair in Bonita
If you do run into flood damage in your home, the good news is that our water damage restoration team can be anywhere in Bonita, CA within minutes. We operate 24/7/365, including on holidays, because it’s crucial that we don’t waste a minute
Why Call Us For Your Flood Extraction Needs?
- Our technicians are fully licensed and certified with the IICRC.
- We’re equipped with some of the best blowers, dehumidifiers, and cleaners in the industry.
- We are locally owned and operated, and keep our dollars local whenever possible.
- We work directly with your insurance carrier to get every dollar possible, so you don’t have to.
- We excel at helping people in times of crisis. All our team members are committed to offering fast, dependable, and stress-free service.
- Our team can also handle your other damage repair needs, including fire damage restoration, mold remediation, and damage to large commercial properties.
Contact Our Bonita Water Damage Restoration Team Today
What Are The Most Common Causes of Water Damage in Bonita?
- Drain clogs. We’ve seen shower, sink, tub, and toilet clogs cause water damage in Bonita before, but the worst are clogged sewer lines. Tree root invasion can easily back up a sewer line and cause black water damage throughout your home.
- Broken pipes, hoses, and faulty hookups. Lots of home water damage is caused by poor appliance hookups, like the intake line for your dishwasher or washing machine. Older water pipes and water mains are also common sources of flooding.
- Overflowing fixtures. All too much water damage is caused by children who leave sink and tubs on, or plug them up with toys or debris.
- Bad gutters and roofs. Before the rain hits, be sure that your roof will stand up to it. High winds can tear your shingles off while a clogged gutter system can cause pooling in spots your roof can’t handle.
- Natural flooding. Storms and natural flooding are always a risk, and poor yard drainage can exacerbate the problem. If you know that rain is coming, make sure your outside drains are clear and that the water flow hasn’t been affected by any new additions to your yard. It’s also smart to pack an emergency kit and develop an escape plan to reach higher ground.