Water & Flood Damage Cleanup in Lakeside, CA
We Can Handle Any Size Water Damage Cleanup in Lakeside
Have you had a flood? Is there water covering your bathroom floor? If so, you need a water damage restoration service in Lakeside. It doesn’t matter if your entire living room is underwater or you simply had a small pipe burst in the bathroom, no job is too big or too small for our Lakeside water damage restoration team.
It is imperative that you make a water remediation call right away. During a flood situation, water damage is at its peak from one to two days after the initial event, but mold starts growing within hours. The sooner you make the call to our water damage mitigation service, the sooner your Lakeside home or business will be on the road to recovery. Once you’ve made the call to our Lakeside water damage team, there are some things you can do before we arrive to minimize the damage done to your belongings.
In the Event of a Flood:
- Find the source of the water and shut it off.
- Turn off the electricity to the building at the circuit breaker.
- Move furniture to a safe place away from the water and place aluminum foil under the legs toprevent rust stains on the carpet.
- Pull fabric drapes up off the ground and tack them up.
- Take any essential photographs and paperwork out of the effected area.
- Don’t walk on the wet carpet except to move valuable items.
- Don’t put newspaper down to wick away the water – the print will leech into the carpet.
- Don’t use a shop vac to pull up the water. It is not rated for large scale water pickup and could short circuit.
Contact Our Lakeside Water Damage Recovery Team
We Use State of the Art Equpiment for Water Damage Restoration in Lakeside, CA
The Lakeside water damage restoration team uses state of the art equipment including moisture detectors, hygrometers, infrared cameras, professional wet dry vacuums, high end air handlers, submersible pumps and truck mounted extraction units and more.
There’s More To Flood Damage Restoration than Water Removal
Of course, water removal is only the beginning of what we do. Our restoration team also does a full cleaning and sanitation of the affected area. We also remove and replace any carpet and padding that cannot be saved. If there is a black water problem, our specialist cleaners come in and make sure hat all safety protocols are followed and that your space is fully disinfected before you return.
Get a full restoration service from the team you trust, our Lakeside restoration specialists!