Oceanside Water Damage Repair
Your flood, fire, mold, and water damage restoration specialists in Oceanside, CA
Got water damage? Don’t sweat it. Water damages caused by overflowing toilets, leaky roofs, or slab leaks are toast as soon as we get on site.
TSC Restoration is always here to help you keep your home safe. If you’ve experienced water damage in Oceanside, then you need to call us today. We are experts in the water damage repair and restoration business, fully staffed and prepared with all the proper tools and machinery needed to restore your home to its full glory:
- Air movers and floor dryers
- Air scrubbers
- Blowers and heat dryers
- Thermal imaging equipment
- Water extraction and spot lifting tools
- Foggers and odor controllers
- Moisture probes
Don’t let water damage ruin your day – call TSC Restoration for water damage repair in Oceanside, CA. We’ll make restoring your home easy as pie.
Why Choose Us for Water Damage Repair in Oceanside?
Our Oceanside water damage repair team is the best of the best. Why? Here are just a few reasons:
- 24-hour emergency service, 7 days a week, 365 days a year
- One hour response time, and reliable technicians
- Insurance claim services
- Content restoration available for your personal belongings
- 24/7 chat availability
- Free damage assessments
- Leak detection and thermal imaging
Contact Us for Fast & Dependable Water Damage Repair in Oceanside Today!
The Water Damage Repair Process
First time dealing with water damage repairs? Don’t worry – we’ll walk you through the process so that there are no surprises along the way. Our water damage repair process typically includes the following steps:
1. Drying out the home.
First we dry out all carpeting, drywall, cabinets, and other water damaged materials. If we can salvage it, you bet we’ll try. In some cases, your home’s interior can be saved with our moisture-removal procedures. This means you won’t spend as much money on having brand new cabinets or floors installed. We extract moisture from carpets, carpet padding, hardwood flooring, and more in an effort to restore it to its previous condition.
2. Dehumidifying and adding airflow.
After we’ve extracted all stagnant water from your home, we’ll dehumidify the area and add air movement to help complete the drying out process. Any leftover moisture in your building is breeding grounds for mold, bacteria, viruses, and other toxic substances. We make sure to dry your home out completely as part of the water damage repair process, assuring that you won’t discover a mold problem a few months down the road.
3. Removing odors.
Depending on the cause of the water damages (raw sewage, for example), you’ll definitely have some bad odors in your home. Our specialized equipment and sanitizing solutions allow us to remove odors left by raw sewage, spoiled foodstuffs, dirt, and other debris. You won’t even remember you ever had water damage at all when we’re through freshening up your space.
4. Cleaning ducts.
Water damage doesn’t stick to one area of your home. Water can easily get into your ductwork, even as it begins to evaporate during the drying out process. Our air duct cleaning services ensure that no toxic materials remain in your ventilation system. We offer you peace of mind, high quality indoor air, and a home you can live in again.
5. Cleaning carpets.
Carpets are a big expense if you have to completely remove and replace them after water damage. Our experts at TSC Restoration on Oceanside will attempt to salvage your carpeting by removing all water, checking for mold, disinfecting, and removing any microbial growth. Your carpets and underlying padding will be removed and left outside to dry properly while the rest of your home is restored.
6. Replacing drywall, carpeting, flooring.
In some cases, drywall, carpeting, and other flooring materials are too damaged for us to safely restore. If this is the case, we will help you choose new materials for your home so that you can return to a fresh, clean, safe living environment.
7. Removing all leftover debris.
TSC Restoration not only provides water damage repair in Oceanside, but we also dispose of all your water damaged debris so you don’t have to. We safely get rid of all contaminated materials so that you never have to come into contact with them.
Our Service Area
Our everyday service area doesn’t just include Oceanside, CA – it also includes the following nearby areas:
- Camp Pendleton
- San Marcos
- Solana Beach
- San Clemente
If you’re looking for emergency water damage repair in Oceanside or somewhere close by, TSC Restoration can be on site within an hour of your call. Don’t wait any longer – call us now!
Common Causes of Home Flooding in Oceanside
Here are some common causes of home flooding that we see:
- Leaky and overflowing toilet or other home appliance
- Damaged and leaking roof
- Slab leaks
- Broken pipe or water line
- Overflowing water main
- Natural disaster (overflowing river, flash flood)
Experienced any of these situations? Call us today for Oceanside water damage repair, restoration, and more.
How You Can Minimize Water Damage
- Turn off the source of the water, if you can. This eliminates the source of the problem and allows you to take appropriate action to stop more extensive water damage.
- Turn off electricity. Keep your home safe from fire damage by turning off electrical and unplugging any devices near the water damage.
- Call a professional. Call your local restoration company so they can get to you ASAP.
- Remove furniture items from wet carpet. Carefully relocate any furniture so that they aren’t damaged and don’t cause any staining to your carpet.
- Keep drapes, breakables, and other items out of contact with the water. Pull back curtains and keep them away from wet flooring. Move sensitive items to a safe area.
- Wash your hands and leave the premises. Always wash your hands after handling any water damaged items, as they can contain toxins or other bacteria.
Don’t turn on fans, AC, or use a vacuum. You run the risk of electric shock, or of spreading toxins further, especially if you are dealing with raw sewage.
Call Now for Fast & Dependable Service in Oceanside, CA!
92049, 92051, 92052, 92054, 92056, 92057, and 52058
I had a great experience working with TSC. We had a leak in our upstairs bathroom tub that was damaging the ceiling below. We called them around 2 PM and they responded IMMEDIATELY. It wasn't even an emergency, and they knew that, but they were there by 3 regardless.
They could have totally taken advantage of our situation and didn't. Great guys.
Written by: Justin P.
Oceanside Water Damage Repair
Date published: 03/11/2016
5 / 5 stars