Basement Flood Cleanup in San Diego
Not every home in San Diego has a basement, which means not many of the restoration companies are experienced enough to handle basement flood clean up in San Diego.
Basement flooding can do a lot of damage to your walls, flooring, electronics and sentimental items, and that’s just the beginning. They may also rot out parts of your home or business, shift your foundation, or cause an explosion in mold growth. That’s why it is critical to get a professional restoration company, like TSC Restoration, who have the expertise to handle your flooded basement regardless of your property size or location.
We are 100% licensed and certified to handle all things with a free quote or same day estimate with no hidden costs to you, the customer. So leave the flooding restorations, raw sewage removal, and remodeling solutions to our experts at TSC.
Emergency Basement Flood Cleanup
If you are dealing with a flooded basement, you can’t afford to wait. Standing water will continue to seep deeper and cause more damage to your basement with each passing hour. Waiting even a day can result in irreversible damage to your property, which only further raises the total cost of your construction and restorations bill.
- Electronics and appliances are able to be damaged in even an inch of water. The faster they are dried out, the more likely they are to work.
- Mold growth can begin hours after a flood. Health authorities recommend you clean up flooded basements within a day or two in order to prevent dangerous mold.
- Mildew smell will develop shortly thereafter. Like mold, it must be disinfected.
- The longer drywall and wood are left wet, the more likely they are to develop water stains.
- Carpet on your basement floor or stairs are able to absorb a tremendous amount of water. It can be dried, but the more water, the slower the process.
- Things with sentimental value are a challenge to replace since they are rarely insured. Drying them out as soon as possible will help mitigate the damage caused by the flooding.
Insulation, electrical lines, support beams, and panels that are hidden in your walls may also become damaged once the water soaks through your drywall. That’s why it’s important to get a free quote from certified basement flood cleanup experts at the first sign of trouble. That way, your list of plumbing costs can be kept to a minimum. We can even help you find out if your property is properly insured to cover the cost of our construction, restorations, and remodeling services. We’ll do our best to make sure that you’re not left to foot the entire bill out of pocket.
Contact Us For your Basement Water Damage Repair Needs Today
San Diego, CA 92101
We Have Professional Equipment to Clean-Up Your Basement Flood
The basement flood restoration process starts with business expertise and bringing the tools that are best for the job. Fortunately, TSC has plenty of both. Our licensed and certified experts use powerful suction tools that are able to find and remove every trace of flood water, even from your carpet. If you rent less powerful water removal equipment, you may clean the surface moisture on top, without truly drying the carpet, fabric, or other soaked materials in your basement. This gives mold and a chance to develop and may lead to rot, which will cost even more in construction and remodeling fees.
Our team is equipped with top-of-the-line dehumidifiers, blowers, cleaners, disinfectants and suction equipment that provide real solutions to the needs of your property. These machines are much more powerful and comprehensive than a typical wet shop vacuum at things like raw sewage removal.
Causes of Basement Floods
Most basement floods in San Diego are caused by:
- Faulty washing machines or washing machine hookup lines
- Broken water heaters or water heater connections
- Bathroom plumbing floods that leak through the ceiling or down the stairs
- Environmental floods that seep in through foundation cracks or flow through windows
- Sewer backups, raw sewage and slab leaks
Types of Basement Flood Water
With our powerful equipment, we can completely remove every type of flood water, including those that contain raw sewage, from your basement. Grey and black water from sewer and wastewater floods can be dangerous to touch with your bare skin. Black water especially can allow harmful bacteria to infect every surface and object it touches because it contains raw sewage.
If you have a grey or black water basement flood, you will need equipment to protect your skin, potentially even your lungs. You’ll also need disinfectants to kill the bacteria and restore your basement back to a livable condition. Instead of fretting about finding this equipment yourself, let TSC Restoration experts bring our professional equipment and handle the basement flood or basement sewage cleanup process for you. Afterall, being in the plumbing and restorations business for nearly two decades has given us all the expertise we need to handle any job, large or small, while providing all the support the customer needs at a cost they can afford.
So, give us a call today for a quick response or an immediate call back. After giving you a free estimate on your job over the phone, we’ll send an experienced technician to your location to walk you through your quote in person.
Cleaning Up Flooded Basements & More Throughout San Diego
After a flood, there’s a lot to worry about. Start by making a call to a restoration team that can take some of it off your plate.
Our 24-hour emergency line will take your call the moment you notice a flood. Our staff is dedicated to supporting the customer through emergencies with patience and professionalism.
We offer flood cleanup services for things like:
- Content restoration, including keepsakes
- Mold remediation
- Raw Sewage cleanup
- Disinfectant application
- Flood restoration
- Construction and reconstruction services
- Water damage repair on walls, carpets, ceiling, stairs, and more
- Repairs to your foundation, plumbing and electrical lines
When you call the responsive and experienced team at TSC Restoration you can trust we’ll handle your flooded basement cleanup and restoration in record time, no matter the location. Contact us for your quote from a licensed technician today!