Leak Detection in San Diego
TSC Restoration offers fast & accurate leak detection in San Diego
You don’t have to open or tear down a wall to see what’s happening behind it. By using state of the art thermal imaging cameras, our team can perform leak detection and moisture detection without damaging your home.
Thermal imaging is a unique and powerful technology that has many useful applications in flood damage restoration, fire restoration, and mold removal. Our thermal imaging cameras allow for a comparison of small temperature differences over large or small area, which allows us to pinpoint standing water, ongoing leaks, structural weaknesses, mold growth areas, and more.
Thermal Imaging allows TSC Restoration to:
- Detect moisture and trapped water in walls and ceilings.
- Identify slab leaks without demolition.
- Identify moisture issues and prevent prevent mold and mildew from developing.
- Locate broken water lines behind walls. This will lessen larger demolition and repair costs.
- Find ‘cold spots’ inside walls associated with wet insulation.
- Monitor structural drying to identify problem areas during flood restoration.
Moisture Detection & Leak Detection Services We Offer
Our staff is trained to use thermal imaging for moisture detection on our water damage restoration projects in order to spot moisture buildups, identify structural leaks, and prevent further damage to your home. Instead of ripping your walls out to find moisture and mold sources, our thermal imaging cameras allow for smart, noninvasive detection that can be done in minutes.
- On-Site Thermal Imaging
- Infrared Thermography
- Thermal Diagnostics
- Problem Detection
- Surface Temperature Detection
- Slab Leak Detection
- Water Leak Detection
- Moisture Detection
- Ceiling Leak Detection
- Sewer Line Leak Detection
- Underground Leak Detection
- Heat Measurement
- Radiation Monitoring
- Thermal Video