[vc_row margin_bottom=”20″][vc_column][vc_column_text el_class=”boxh”]
Mold Remediation in San Diego
[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row margin_bottom=”20″][vc_column width=”1/3″][vc_single_image image=”75″ img_size=”full” alignment=”center”][vc_wp_custommenu nav_menu=”87″ title=”Related Services”][/vc_column][vc_column width=”2/3″][vc_column_text el_class=”blue”]
Professional and thorough mold remediation in San Diego and Southern California
Mold and mildew can wreak havoc on your environment. It’s able to grow into a massive network across hidden surfaces such as the back of drywall, wallpaper or paneling, the tops of ceiling tiles, and the underside of carpets and carpet padding in your home or office.
Our highly trained specialists know that mold outbreaks can be difficult to contain and can cause serious health implications, especially to those that are already allergy prone. Our IICRC backed technicians are trained to identify and eliminate mold threats to your property, family and community with the latest techniques at a price that you can afford.
When you call TSC, we work hard to get you a response within the day, complete with a free estimate.
Quick response time to your mold removal needs
When mold, bacteria or odor affect your indoor air quality, you must find the solutions you need to protect the health of those in the surrounding environment and the value of your property. TSC Restoration is where one call does it all for mold remediation as well as the repair work needed to have your home looking right again. We handle 100% of the identification, testing, removal, and remediation process, so you’ll never have to call another local mold removal company again. Our trained experts even have advanced sewer camera inspection tools that make raw sewage cleanups and investigations look easy.
Mold grows and spreads quickly
Mold spores develop in dark, damp environments. You can find these spores growing in various places— behind a shower wall, in a dark hallway closet, along the top of a bathroom ceiling, in an enclosed laundry room, under a kitchen sink, or any other place in your home or office where the environment can get dark and damp that might not be in view. This can make them especially hard to find. When these spores are agitated, they become airborne. They can be inhaled, absorbed through the skin, or ingested with food.
It’s important to not only stop the visible mold, but to test and treat all possible sources of your mold infestation along the way to prevent another outbreak. Local mold removal companies like TSC come complete with highly specialized safety and testing techniques, as well as advanced remediation equipment that make this painstaking process possible.
Our team of mold remediation specialists at TSC are proud to serve the San Diego community and its surrounding area! Call our local office today for a free quote from one of our certified experts, or leave a message and expect to get a quick response within the day. Join thousands of satisfied customers who came to us to get the best solutions at the right price.[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row margin_bottom=”20″][vc_column width=”2/3″][vc_column_text el_class=”boxh2″]
Mold Remediation Services We Offer
[/vc_column_text][vc_column_text]When water damage is handled by our top specialists operating with a controlled drying techniques, the entire restoration project takes less time and is more cost effective. Thoroughly drying the structure reduces structural damage and damage from mold and mildew networks, as well as additional damage caused by high humidity levels.[/vc_column_text][vc_row_inner][vc_column_inner width=”1/2″][vc_column_text el_class=”blue_ul_page”]
- Mold investigations and mold testing
- Interior mold removal
- Exterior mold removal
- Structural Cleaning
- Contents Restoration On or Off Site
- Pack Outs
- Personal Contents Cleaning
[/vc_column_text][/vc_column_inner][vc_column_inner width=”1/2″][vc_column_text el_class=”blue_ul_page”]
- Itemized and Secure Storage
- Carpet & Upholstery
- Drapes & Blinds
- Ceilings, Walls & Hard Floors
- Air Ducts
[/vc_column_text][/vc_column_inner][/vc_row_inner][vc_column_text]We are proud to service communities in Spring Valley, Lemon Grove, Santa Ana, cities near the coast, and in the surrounding Southern California area to the best of our abilities.
We also provide mold removal, remediation, and remodeling services for businesses at any time they may need them. No matter what you need, rest assured knowing that our experts will be there, looking for solutions to your problem, every step of the way.[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][vc_column width=”1/3″]
Our Mold Testing & Abatement Process
- Identify the sources of mold growth through various investigations and perform extensive mold testing
- Use thermal imaging technology as a way to spot hidden mold buildups
- Perform precision dry ice blasting and/or HEPA vacuuming to safely and thoroughly dislodge the mold
- Physically remove all contamination
- Dry and dehumidify the area to slow future mold growth
- Fix any sources of water or humidity, such as plumbing leaks
- Restore all affected personal contents
- Provide reports and documentation for safety and insurance purposes
[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][vc_column width=”1/3″][vc_single_image image=”2873″ img_size=”full” alignment=”center”][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]
Common Mold Locations & Causes
[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column width=”1/2″][vc_column_text]It is easy for mold to grow in so many places in your home, especially in any place that gets very little light but a lot of moisture. We most commonly see it:
- Under floorboards and in your walls
- In basements, crawl spaces, and attics
- In showers and bathtubs
- In and around sinks and toilets
- In refrigerators and pantries
- In and around the kitchen
- On windows and window sills
- In HVAC vents
- On and in mattresses
- On indoor plants
- In fireplaces and chimneys
- On couches and curtains
- In the garage
[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][vc_column width=”1/2″][vc_column_text]There are many conditions that cause or exacerbate mold growth, including:
- High humidity
- Leaking pipes
- Floods are water damage
- Condensation buildups
- Poor ventilation and air circulation
- Spoiling food
- Dead animals
- Dirty surfaces
- Roof leaks
Mold Cleanup is Essential to Prevent Serious Health Issues
[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column width=”1/3″][vc_single_image image=”2876″ img_size=”full” alignment=”center”][/vc_column][vc_column width=”2/3″][vc_column_text]All mold spores do not cause the same health issues, and affect those that are allergy prone the most. That being said, many varieties have serious, widespread health implications for everyone. Left untreated, mold can cause or contribute to a wide variety of conditions and diseases that can ruin your day, including:
- Advanced allergy symptoms
- Chronic cough
- Interstitial Pneumonitis
- Digestive tract illnesses
- Reproductive illnesses
- Pathogenic infections
Black mold poses serious health risks
Black mold is particularly dangerous. It produces neurotoxins called trichothecene mycotoxins that is able to cause personality changes, nervous disorders, circulatory symptoms, vision impairment, respiratory symptoms, immunosuppression, infertility, allergy related symptoms, and more.
At TSC Restoration, we view black mold as a serious problem. As such, we have a step-by-step precision removal process to make sure it is totally eradicated from your personal space. Be sure to call us for a free estimate at the first sign of a black mold infestation and evacuate the surrounding area immediately.[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]
How To Prevent Mold Growth
- Identify possible sources of mold. This includes reoccurring leaks, condensation, or recent water damage in or near your home and the surrounding area.
- Dry and dehumidify the area. Be sure to dry drapes, upholstery, carpet, and porous surfaces in particular. While they’re drying, try to keep them in a dry place.
- Increase ventilation in the area. Simply opening a window or interior door can be one of the easy solutions other companies won’t tell you about, especially if the moisture build up is due to showering, doing dishes, or cooking.
- Apply mold resistant coating and disinfectant as necessary. Use the latest commercially available mildew resistant coating spray on problem surfaces and a highly rated mold retardant after showering.
- Purchase a humidity meter or precision barometer for problem areas. If you have an attic or crawl space that is a possible mold source, even a cheap moisture meter is able to serve you well by tracking your progress after increasing airflow.
[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][vc_column width=”1/3″][vc_single_image image=”2882″ img_size=”full” alignment=”center”][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]
Call Our San Diego Mold Testing & Mold Damage Repair Team Today
[/vc_column_text][vc_column_text]Whereas other companies would rather take the most cost effective route to serve you, our skilled technicians are equipped with the latest precision tools to get your job done right the first time. We choose to keep our costs at a minimum by increasing our efficiency, saving you time and money on your bill.
What it ultimately comes down to is this: TSC is proud to be able to serve the San Diego community and surrounding cities on or near the coast. We’re proud of the work we do, and it is almost always highly rated by our customers. If your view, the work we did was not the best, we’ll go through your list of grievances and see what we can fix with no extra costs to you.
So, whether you’re near or far, give us a call today and let’s get your mold remediation or remodeling process started![/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]