Water Damage Restoration in Riverside, CA
TSC Restoration in Riverside is dedicated to delivering high quality water damage restoration services to local business and residences. If you’ve had a water based emergency, we’ve got the tools and the talent to make it go away and leave your property looking as good as new. What does that mean for you high quality restorations with top of the line industrial grade equipment, professionally trained restoration technicians, and complete transparency from the initial estimate through the end ofthe project.
Our Riverside Damage Repair Team Covers:
- Water damage repair & restoration
- Fire Damage repair
- Mold remediation
- Commercial fire, water, and mold restoration
- Contents restoration
- 24 hour emergency damage restoration
Different Kinds of Water Damage in Riverside Take Different Clean-Up Methods
Our top notch pros come into each water damage situation and assess the type of damage that is present. There are three categories of water damage as well as four classes of restoration. The three classifications are white water, gray water and black water.
- White water is considered category 1. This is the least harmful type of water damage and the easiest to clean up after. Category 1 water comes from faucets, main supply line breaks, sprinkler systems and other water lines that are meant to be used for human or plant consumption.
- Gray water is category 2. This type of water can come from toilets, sump pumps and water seepage through drain lines. It may contain harmful bacteria that is dangerous if it is ingested.
- Category 3 is the black water category. This is sewage water and can cause skin irritation and rash just from contact.
Contact Our Riverside CA Flood Repair Team Now
What Are Water Damage Classifications?
There are four classes of water damage and they are all dependent on the amount of water that has infiltrated your property and how long it has been standing.
- Class 1 water damage is the lowest amount of physical damage that is classified. It is superficial and easily repaired.
- Class 2 water damage is consistent with carpet and cushion damage. The water spreads faster and may cover a larger area.
- Class 3 water damage is often caused by sprinkler systems or other overhead sources like a broken second floor bathtub drain. The area covered can be extensive and the rate of absorbtion is very fast. Damage to drywall is often found in class 3 environments.
- Class 4 is generally left for standing water issues that have been left for over 24 hours. This type of water damage can cause extensive damage to hardwood floors, plaster, and even concrete.
Beginning Water Damage Repairs Immediately Prevents Serious Damage
Because standing water can introduce a variety of additional damage factors and health risks to an already hazardous environment, it’s important to begin the water damage restoration process at the absolute first sign of trouble. When you need 24 hour water damage restoration service in Riverside, CA from one of the most trusted teams anywhere, call us. We’ll be there within minutes to stop any ongoing damage, begin repairs on the most time-sensitive materials, and begin the restoration process on the materials that we know will take the longest to complete. Contact us today to see our team in action.
I was very happy with their service and would recommend them to anyone.
Written by: Johnson B.
Flood Damage Repair in Riverside, CA
Date published: 12/02/2014
5 / 5 stars